Subject: Application for position of Purchasing Agent
Dear Ms. Cameron,
I am applying for the position of Purchasing Agent as seen advertised. I believe the skills and experience I have to offer in this respect will prove to be of considerable benefit to ITAC Solutions.
The experience and skills I have to offer ITAC Solutions include:
– I have extensive experience in preparing purchase orders and bid requests gained at various organizations and companies.
– I have experience in analyzing sales records, checking and maintaining proper inventory levels, scouring the marketplace for changes that might possibly affect the availability of raw materials or the price paid for the materials, and generally keeping abreast of the situation at all times.
– I hold a Bachelor Degree in Accounting gained at University of Alaska, Fairbanks, AK in the year of 2005.
– I have experience in negotiating contracts and reviewing bid proposals to keep them within the budgetary limitations of the organization.
– I am familiar with the procedure of arranging for the processing and the resale, if appropriate, of all products already purchased.
– I am able to determine the best procurement method in any given situation, balancing the available options to best serve the organization.
– I can maintain computerized procurement records, or alternatively, I can maintain manual records. This includes services or products purchased, all costs and delivery charges, as well as product quality and subsequent performance.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering me for this position, and I look forward to the chance to expand on my qualifications, experience and skills at interview level.
To this end you may contact me at (444)-986-9203, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I thank you again for the opportunity to be of service to you in the post of Purchasing Agent.